1 Vote can Rock the Boat


Good day to all of you, hope you all are having a great day!
I, Kaustav Gaur of grade VIII-A am standing for the post of prefect.
I am standing because I have been in this school since I was a small kid and it has given me many memories. It has done me a lot good so now I have the opportunity to give back to the school and I do not wish to miss it.


Some of you may know me because of my participation in athleticism for my great house and I wish to be doing so.
If I'm elected I will bring a great influence to the younger generation of this school and I will try my level best to improve the lives of everybody in this school. Please vote for me as your Yamuna house prefect for the greater good.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vote for me, I'm the right choice, vote for me, I will be your voice